The photo club’s group project this year is “Skidaway Snapshots – a Slice of Island Life at the Landings.” All identifiable persons in your photo must sign a photo release form. If you need more forms, click here:
- to CREATIVELY represent a typical 24 hours at The Landings, by capturing not just the beauty of our island, but the LIFE here – the people and activities that enliven the island.
- to spark creativity and produce a group project
Mission: take creative photos of residents fishing, boating, biking, hiking, golfing, quilting, eating and drinking, playing cards etc, as well as staff prepping or serving food, mixing a drink, mowing greens, etc.
When: shoot and submit ANYTIME before March 31
- Have all identifiable persons sign a release form
- Note the TIME /HOUR the photo was taken
- Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and turn in release forms by March 31
Final Product: photos will be put in chronological order so they represent a typical 24-hour period. The resulting PowerPoint could go on Landlovers website, or maybe on The Landings website!
The “Skidaway Snapshot” PowerPoint will be unveiled at our last meeting, May 5.