A. Here are some online Photography Tutorial sites you might find interesting:
- 26 Best Photography Tutorials in 2019 –https://expertphotography.com/top-20-photography-tutorials/
- Free Photography Course Website – https://photographycourse.net/
- 10 Best Free Online Photography Courses – https://www.adorama.com/alc/10-best-free-online-photography-courses
- Scott Kelby – https://kelbyone.com
- Lynda.com Photo Tutorials – https://www.lynda.com/Photography-training-tutorials/70-0.html
B. Sherri Reddick was kind enough to share this information:
2 Mobile Phone Apps
C. Simple Dof (Depth of Field) – http://www.montanamedia.nl/en/app/simple-dof
Simple DoF Calculator allows photographers to calculate the depth of field and hyperfocal distance for any given settings. The app works on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Just choose your camera, aperture, focal length and focus distance and it shows you the depth of field.
D. LEE Stopper – http://www.leefilters.com/index.php/camera/bigstopper
Stopper filters greatly reduce the light entering the lens so enabling very long exposures and many creative options.When using a dark filter this app will aid in converting the amount of time needed to take a correct exposure.
Photography Books Members Can Borrow
Sherri Reddick has created a list of recommended photography books, a number of which you can borrow from Sherri. The following books on digital photography and camera basics were recommended by Jim Guerard so they must be excellent:
- “Understanding Exposure” by Bryan Peterson –he always recommend this one for trying to understand the basics of digital photography.
- “Photography Demystified” by David McKay – This is the one Randy Hannah recommends to beginning photographers on his workshops.
- “The Digital Photography Book” Box Set by Scott Kelby
- The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC Book For Digital Photographers” by Scott Kelby